bingoclasico.com 20 $ free

6,224
views
4
replies
Last post made 17 years ago by mmpou
ronbere
  • Started by
  • ronbere
  • Newbie 7
  • online

Readers of this topic also read:

  • What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?

    Read

    help

    2 251
    21 days ago
  • Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?

    Read

    games

    2 374
    1 month ago
  • Students today manage many responsibilities at the same time. Along with attending classes and studying for exams, they may need to complete essays Writink Services, research papers, case studies,...

    Read

Please or register to post or comment.

  • http://www.bingoclasico.com/

     

     

    i have 20 $ in free bonus

     

    but spanish language

  • Hey thanks Ron.  We had a few members ask questions about this site, but I don't speak spanish.

     

     

    GOOD LUCK ALL!!!!!

  • WOOOOO HOOOOO!!  NOW I KNOW, BINGO IS AN INTERNATIONAL GAME!!  THE SAME IN ANY LANGUAGE!  I JOINED SAW THAT I GOT MY BONUS AND OF COURSE WON A FEW BUCKS, THEN GAVE IT BACK!  NO MATTER WHAT LANGUAGE I PLAY IN THE RESULTS ARE ALWAYS THE SAME, THE BINGO SITE ALWAYS KEEP THEIR CASH!!!!

     

     

     

    GOOD LUCK ALL!!!

  • try to play the bonus in slots.

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 21 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 21 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help