Bingo.com-$15 free

7,510
views
8
replies
Last post made 16 years ago by wnanhee
wnanhee
  • Started by
  • wnanhee
  • United States Super Hero 1179
  • online

Readers of this topic also read:

  • What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?

    Read

    help

    2 256
    22 days ago
  • If you’re looking for a WoW carry for the first time, what details do you usually check before choosing a service?

    Read
  • Has anyone taken a break from Heroic progression by using a raid boost and then returned later to analyze logs without the pressure of another progression night?

    Read

    Heroic

    1 58
    5 days ago

Please or register to post or comment.

  • Register and receive $15 free and if you verify profile with picture,you get $2.00 free also(I didn't do it :P) Good Luck!!!

    www.bingo.com Use this link to sign up $15. If you go to their web, they only offer $5 only. ;D

  • Interesting site. They have many  prize contests.you can win prizes and bingo bucks, which can be used to enter our "Free Sweepstakes" for even more prizes! But,Please note- in order to be eligible to win any contests on Bingo.com, you must have a profile.

    ->Caption Contest,Bingo.com Free Player of the Week,Bingo.com Monthly Crossword Contest...

  • Darn no u.s.a?

  • Darn no u.s.a?

    violetta! I am in CA,U S and I had no problem signing up.:) just follow the registration and you will be able to find United States in the middle of Country option. Good Luck! ;)

  • I tried to sign up, and it said no USA.  Maybe because I live in WA?  Ah well.

  • In US can only play for fun

  • Thank you wnanhee!!!

     

    It told me "the country i am registering from is "access denied" and directed me to click the Free Bingo site tab for alternatives, then took me to a site that had different types of games of all free

  • They must have changed it because when I signed up, I didn't have to go through that...good to know... ;) Poor us,US!!! :'(

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 22 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 22 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help