Birthday Bonuses!!

26,961
views
18
replies
Last post made 16 years ago by Shelli
Shelli
  • Started by
  • Shelli
  • Super Hero 1537
  • online

Readers of this topic also read:

  • Has anyone taken a break from Heroic progression by using a raid boost and then returned later to analyze logs without the pressure of another progression night?

    Read

    Heroic

    1 56
    5 days ago
  • Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?

    Read

    games

    2 376
    1 month ago
  • If you’re looking for a WoW carry for the first time, what details do you usually check before choosing a service?

    Read

Please or register to post or comment.

  • Hey guys,

     

    Since I just had my birthday I just wanted to let everybody know about the bonuses I received.

     

    BestDamnBingo --  $100

    BingoHall --$25

     

    If you come across any others feel free to post them!!

     

    Good Luck All!!!

     

    Happy belated b-day, Shelli!!! I missed out your b-day and I am sorry but hey, HAPPY B-DAY,GIRL!

  • Awwwww thanks ladies!!!!  ;)

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 22 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 22 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help