Check your Epic Bingo accounts!!!

29,880
views
14
replies
Last post made 16 years ago by MommyMachine
Shelli
  • Started by
  • Shelli
  • Super Hero 1537
  • online

Readers of this topic also read:

  • Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?

    Read

    games

    2 378
    1 month ago
  • If you’re looking for a WoW carry for the first time, what details do you usually check before choosing a service?

    Read
  • Students today manage many responsibilities at the same time. Along with attending classes and studying for exams, they may need to complete essays Writink Services, research papers, case studies,...

    Read

Please or register to post or comment.

  • WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!  I had an email telling me to claim my £5.00 FREE but when I logged in there was actually £10.00 waiting for me to claim, look for a message like the one below after logging in!!!!  

     

    Welcome back to Epic Bingo . We have a warm £10.00 FREE Bonus Bucks special just for you, simply click on the 'Claim my £10.00 ' Button.

     

     

     

  • Hey guys,

     

    Check your accounts!!!!  I had £5.00 FREE waiting for me to claim!

     

    GOOD LUCK ALL!!!

  • Thank You Shelli, Got it!!!

  • WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!! Good luck!    ;)

  • found $5.00 -(£5 FREE

    Simply login to claim your BONUS) Good luck!

  • Well, when I tried to claim it after log in, it gave me $10 instead of $5. yipee!!! ;)

  • WOOO HOOO!!  I got $5!!!  WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

  • Hey guys,

     

    Check your accounts, I found another $5 tonight Epic Bingo!

     

    WOOO HOOO

     

     

  • Thanks Shelli, I checked mine and found some money. ;)

  • I love FREE anything!! lol

     

    Good luck hun!

  • Got $5 today so check your account.

  • found $15...check your account too! ;)

  • Found a 15 freebie in my account!! Check your account!

  • I got 0 :'(

     

     

    Maybe next time.

     

    Good luck everyone!!

     

     

    :-*

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 22 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 22 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help