Hi lollypopxxx:
I think you'll find - like I did - that this forum is a unique environment filled with amazing, good people.
You'll also find that that tweeksta, wnanhee and others that post bingo codes post them like clockwork: as soon as they get them, they post them.
I understand your asking if there are any codes for tonight. The problem is that everyone else who sees a new posting under this thread assumes that a new code has been posted and is then disappointed to see that the new posting is you asking if there are any new codes. If there are any new codes, they will be posted.
Asking just adds an additional post that is of no value to the other users.
Just trying to pass on some of my own recently learned tricks to help keep the forum running smoothly.
Share on
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit