Students today manage many responsibilities at the same time. Along with attending classes and studying for exams, they may need to complete essays Writink Services, research papers, case studies,...
Has anyone taken a break from Heroic progression by using a raid boost and then returned later to analyze logs without the pressure of another progression night?
Hi I hv a question for any1...plz n ty. I've seen that Landmarks/Goldengame/comfybingo/bingobytes..and i think there are a few more with same software my question is are we aloud to have accounts open at each site??
Hi I hv a question for any1...plz n ty. I've seen that Landmarks/Goldengame/comfybingo/bingobytes..and i think there are a few more with same software my question is are we aloud to have accounts open at each site??
Thanks inadvance. xx
in all of their bingo sites you can login with the same nickname and your balance will be the same..
I have accts at Landmark, Ready Set Bingo, and Golden Games. All 3 have separate usernames, and I can claim the coupons at all 3. Since I'm in the US, tho, I can't withdraw, so it's just play money.
Share on
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit