SURPRISE for You!!!!!

33,070
views
6
replies
Last post made 16 years ago by wnanhee
Shelli
  • Started by
  • Shelli
  • Super Hero 1537
  • online

Readers of this topic also read:

  • What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?

    Read

    help

    2 253
    22 days ago
  • Students today manage many responsibilities at the same time. Along with attending classes and studying for exams, they may need to complete essays Writink Services, research papers, case studies,...

    Read
  • If you’re looking for a WoW carry for the first time, what details do you usually check before choosing a service?

    Read

Please or register to post or comment.

  • Check your Bingo Magix accounts!!!!

     

    I got the following email  ~ SURPRISE for You!!

    You have money in your Bingo Magix account!

     

    When I logged in I had $2 CASH in my account!!!  WOOOOO HOOOOO

  • Hey guys,

     

    Check your email, this is what I got--

     

    Come and play with your FREE 5 and be a part of the awesome fun!!!

     

    WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

  • Thank You Shelli!!

  • I just logged in and i still had almost $35 in BB's I forgot about lol.  Thanks for the reminder :):)

  • LOL!!! Don't you love when that happens!!!  Nice surprise!! hehe

  • Check your account. I found $5 in my account! ;D

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 22 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 22 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help