• Australia Hero Member 541

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.

• register at telly talk bingo and get 10 free no deposit $$

http://www.tellytalkbingo.com/

this site is owned by cassava  and uses the dragonfish software :-bd

sori no usa or aus :'(

GLA ;D

• thank you for this, do you have any informations if they pay out from this bonus ?

• I am having problems with processing registration at this site it doesnt accept my card

• go to live chat luminairee and get them to register it for u.

your card is already registered in their system with another bingo site thats why this is happening..

it doesnt mean that u have multiple accounts though

this has happened to me a few times and live help always clears it up no probs

in my opinion, no other bingo site compares to  bingo sites powered by dragonfish.

i have cashed out numerous times.

expect at least a week for withdraws to go through coz Your withdrawal request will be processed after 48 hours. You can also cancel a withdrawal request at any time within that 48 hour period.

you have to deposit a total of $30 all up b4 u can make a withdraw.

the deposit is a one off so u can withdraw winnings from all future cash bonuses and free spins without having to make a deposit.

be careful though and always double check with live help to see if u have multiple accounts at their sites first b4 u deposit coz they have so many sites, networked, stand -a-lone,  and networked sites that are considered stand-a-lone and networking together when they have major jackpot games happening. costa bingo from network owned by Mandalay Media Ltd and wink bingo from Joy of Bingo network are 2 examples of the latter description

the only truely standalone site i can think of is bingo hollywood which is an awesome site and my favourite  to play at.

u get 75% reload bonus for every deposit made without having to claim a code.  you get 75% even wen u depo the min of $5 only.

i hope that helps

GL :)

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! Bingo Crazy was the focus of our latest real money review. We tested the brand on January 30, 2024. Our tester experienced a selection of bingo rooms and slots. We're also happy to report...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Bingo Crazy

Feelin froggy<

Hi LBB'ers! Launched in 2018, we conducted a real money review of Yay Bingo ! Unfortunately, our tester encountered an expired Welcome Offer and could not get a response from support. After making a...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Yay Bingo

Feelin froggy<

Hi LBB'ers! Another Jumpman Gaming-powered online bingo site underwent our thorough test as part of LBB's From the Players for the Players program. Our tester reviewed Daily Record Bingo with a real...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Daily Record Bingo