Winabingo 25n/d new players

54,026
views
6
replies
Last post made 15 years ago by Feelin froggy
silverpeach@hotmail.com

Readers of this topic also read:

  • What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?

    Read

    help

    2 256
    22 days ago
  • The recommendation I give

    Read

    ііііі

    1 361
    22 days ago
  • Has anyone taken a break from Heroic progression by using a raid boost and then returned later to analyze logs without the pressure of another progression night?

    Read

    Heroic

    1 58
    5 days ago

Please or register to post or comment.

  • Hi all came across this no deposit for new players at Winabingo 25 for new players and 10 for existing members with code SANTA10. Hope this helps someone.  Winabingo.com

  • Sorry Foggy just realised I stuck this in the wrong section! Thanks for fixing it :)

  • Apparently this used to be or is a version of Saturn Bingo.  Now an RTG platform.  I couldn't get the bingo part to load-go figure!

  • I think its a sister site to Saturn

  • Could be.  It already had my username on account, and that was the username I used at Saturn, or in 'the network'. 

  • Sorry Foggy just realised I stuck this in the wrong section! Thanks for fixing it :)

     

    No problem at all

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 22 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 22 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help