Danish Krone Bingo Sites
Play Bingo with Danish Krone ➤ Play online bingo in your local currency. List of bingo sites accepting players from Denmark ✓ Deposits + Withdrawals in DKK
History of DKK
The Danish Krone, translated in English as “crown,” is the currency of the Kingdom of Denmark, Faroe Islands, and Greenland. One krone subdivides into 100 øre and is currently pegged to the euro.
DKK is the abbreviation for the Danish Krone, first introduced in 1619, but the production and use of coins in Denmark go back many centuries. The earliest official Danish coins were based on a silver currency that served as the basis for Great Britain’s British pound sterling. Danish kings occasionally debased their currency by reducing the silver present in minted coins, leading to multiple remonetizations. One of such occasions was the invention of the current Danish krone in 1875. Although Denmark attempted to peg its currency to gold numerous times, it eventually abandoned the effort in 1931, when Great Britain dropped the gold standard.
The central bank of Denmark, the Denmark Nationalbank, is the monetary authority that handles the issuance of the country’s currency and practices control over foreign exchange rates.
Nowadays, the Danish coins are distinguished in color, diameter, weight, and the texture of the coin rims, and they consist of six denominations – half a krone or 50 øre coin, 1kr, 2kr, 5kr, 10kr, and 20kr. When it comes to a banknote, its denominations include 50, 100, 200, 500, and 1,000 kroner.
Safe Casino Deposit Methods that Accept DKK
- MobilePay - This payment method came to life when Danske Bank decided to launch a new app aiming to make money transfer much easier. Soon after that, it became one of Denmark's most popular payment options. What's more, this is an excellent option for casino players, as it comes with no fees and provides security. The Danish Gambling Authority approves it, and all transactions are confirmed through 2FA. Lastly, it is straightforward to use, as players only need their phone numbers and the 4-digit code in order to make transactions. However, if you want to play anonymously, you might not like this method as it requires revealing personal data.
- MasterCard Credit - Ever since the start of e-commerce, MasterCard's reputation has grown from strength to strength and become one of the most popular payment options around the globe. Most people prefer to pay for their purchases using cards instead of cash for pure convenience and safety reasons. MasterCard Credit is a well-established and trusted payment method in the online casino industry, while it is also quick and convenient, while the only drawback with using MasterCard is that some casinos charge a little extra to use a credit card to deposit funds.
- Trustly - This is a web-based payment method created for online banking and supported in several European countries. Licensed by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority and as a European Payment Services Provider, this is a safe option while offering a quick transaction done in a couple of steps. First, select your bank from the list of partners, then log in with your online banking credentials using an encrypted connection, select the account you’ll use to pay, and confirm the purchase. Financing a casino account using this option also allows the operator to carry out verification checks along with a player's initial deposit. The only downside is the lack of availability in more countries.
- Skrill - Skrill is a widely accepted and one of the most prevalent payment systems in online gambling, offering numerous benefits for its users. The overall registration process with this e-wallet takes up to 15 minutes, after which you get to use your funds for playing the most popular games. What's more, this is one of the trusted systems, offering you privacy and protection regarding your bank account while supporting around 40 different currencies around the world.
- PaysafeCard - Paysafecard is a highly secure method protected with a unique PIN code, which can only be used once if it’s a voucher. There’s no way for someone else to use the code for their transactions. This payment method is convenient as anyone can buy it at their local store, petrol station, or internet cafe, providing that the card is available in their country. Moreover, it is very easy to use, and it is fee-less.
Gambling Restrictions for DKK Casinos
Online gambling in Denmark has evolved drastically in recent years, and nowadays, they are allowed and regulated from a different angle. The Denmark online gambling market is controlled by the Danish Gambling Authority that the Danish Ministry of Taxation supervises. This association has a spectrum of activities spread across several fields, including license granting to online and land-based casinos and actively researching and participating in local and international gambling development. Due to the Code of Conduct, introduced in 2019, the consequences of predatory gambling practices are minimized, gamesters are protected extensively, and a set of standards for safe and quality online betting are established.
0 Bingo Sites Found
Join and start earning awards
You will immediately get full access to our online bingo forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.