Hong Kong Dollars Bingo Sites
Play Bingo with HK Dollars ➤ Play online bingo in your local currency. List of bingo sites accepting players from Hong Kong ✓ Deposits + Withdrawals in HK$
History of HKD
Not only is the Hong Kong Dollar a Hong Kong's national currency, but it is also used as an alternate currency in Macau.
HKD is among the most traded currencies around the world, and it is usually shown with the HK$ prefix to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies.
One Hong Kong dollar is made up of 100 cents, while current denominations in circulation are 10 HKD, 20 HKD, 50 HKD, 100 HKD, 500 HKD, and 1,000 HKD notes, and 10, 20, and 50 cents and 1 HKD, 2 HKD, 5 HKD, and 10 HKD, regarding coins.
Although the Hong Kong dollar was first seen as a distinct currency in 1863, from 1841 to 1941, Hong Kong was a British colony, leading the United Kingdom to try and incorporate a pound-based system, but failing in the end.
Moreover, the Japanese puppet government outlawed the Hong Kong dollar in 1943 and reinstated it in 1945 after World War II. In 1972, the HK dollar was pegged to the U.S. dollar, and since then, it has remained like that, with the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) adjusting its value from time to time.
Safe Casino Deposit Methods that Accept HKD
Due to some restrictions concerning gambling activities in the territory of Hong Kong, the HKD isn't one of the most commonly used currencies in the iGaming industries. Nevertheless, that's not to say that players can use no safe and fast payment methods to make deposits.
- WeChat Pay - This payment system was created by one of China's biggest companies, Tencent, and it is used to deposit money to online bingo and casino accounts without worrying about safety. This payment method has grown in popularity over the years, while it represents one of the most reliable methods for making deposits online. Moreover, this is a fast and seamless payment system similar to PayPal, representing a mobile payment and digital wallet service.
- Union Pay - This digital prepaid card works like any regular credit or debit card, while it is suitable for the territory of Hong Kong, handling and processing cashless transactions from numerous country's banking and financial institutions. UnionPay cards are international competitors to Visa and MasterCard. By using these cards, players eliminate the risks of overdrawing funds or having transaction requests denied for both services. Besides, this is a smooth method since the service is supported by leading, trustworthy institutions that employ high-end security and practice simple, easy-to-use payment services. Lastly, the transactions are fee-less.
- Skrill - Formerly known as Moneybookers, Skrill is an e-wallet available for most online players around the world. Skrill is a third-party payment processor and one of the most recognized e-wallet online payment methods out there. The entire registration process with this payment option requires around 10 minutes, after which players get to see their funds at the bingo accounts. Moreover, making deposits through Skrill is safe as the passwords users set are highly encrypted. Lastly, deposits into online casinos accepting Skrill can be as low as $/€1.00.
- MasterCard - This option is probably recognized by the highest number of people around the globe, with Hong Kong being no exception. Although using bank cards like MasterCard means you have to share your banking info with the casino you’re playing at, this payment method carries numerous advantages. Overall, using Mastercards is convenient and secure, and that’s more than enough for plenty of online casino goers right now.
- PayPal - Hong Kong gamblers are able to use their PayPal account to send money securely and anonymously. Known as one of the most popular e-wallets worldwide, PayPal boasts millions of users since they have been one of the main online payment methods for over a decade. What's more, this payment system has earned a reputation as the easiest, quickest, and safest online banking method. Customers can use this option if they own a debit card, which is needed to set up an account. After they do that, they can make online transactions and fund their casino account.
Gambling Restrictions for HKD Casinos
Gаmblіng оn thе tеrrіtоrу оf Ноng Коng іѕ іllеgаl. Although there are numerous restrictions for online casinos in Hong Kong, HKD friendly cyber betting platforms are still safe to access. However, thе gоvеrnmеnt hаѕ nо аuthоrіtу tо іmроѕе аnу rеѕtrісtіоnѕ tо рlауеrѕ оnсе thеу ѕеt uр аn ассоunt wіth аn ореrаtоr, ореrаtіng оutѕіdе оf Ноng Коng. Іf а саѕіnо іѕ nоt rеgulаtеd, іt mеаnѕ thаt іt саn bаѕісаllу dо whаtеvеr іt wаntѕ ѕuсh аѕ іntrоduсіng bіg tахеѕ іn оrdеr fоr а wіthdrаwаl tо tаkе рlасе. Casino gambling has been explicitly prohibited within the boundaries of tourist cruise ships sailing in international waters. Alternatively, online casino games are only available through the range of offshore interactive operators that accept players from this jurisdiction.
0 Bingo Sites Found
Join and start earning awards
You will immediately get full access to our online bingo forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.