Russia Rubles Bingo Sites
Play Bingo with Russian Rubles ➤ Play online bingo in your local currency. List of bingo sites accepting players from Russia ✓ Deposits + Withdrawals in руб
The Russian Ruble is the official currency of Russia and is also unofficially used in Abkhazia and South Ossetia, recognized republics, and two unrecognized republics Donetsk and Luhansk.
The beginning of the name Ruble
‘Grivna’ was the monetary unit used in ancient Russia. It was a silver or gold ingot weighing about a pound.
The name ‘ruble’ comes from the word ‘cut’ because a silver rod weighing 1 grivna was split into four parts. Some say that the ruble was never a part of the grivna but a synonym for it so the exact reason why the currency carries this name is not fully familiar.
The history of Russia Rubles
This currency goes back a while since it has been used since the 14th century. It is considered to be the world’s second oldest currency, right after the sterling pound. It had been used before the Russian empire was established. From 1917 to 1991, the Soviet ruble was the currency of the country. The Russian ruble was made at the end of 1991 and was used together with the Soviet ruble, which was used until the year 1993.
The ruble was the first currency in Europe that was decimalised. Then, one ruble became equal to 100 kopeks.
1, 3, 5,10 ,25, 50 and 100 ruble notes were introduced in 1961. In 1991, several notes were added, 200, 500 and 1000 ruble notes and the 25 ruble note was no longer issued. In 1993, 50 000 ruble notes were made. In 1995, 100 000 ruble notes and in 1997, 500 000 ruble notes.
Safe casino deposit/withdrawal methods that accept Russia rubles
Here are some payment methods that are used in the gaming industry for making deposits and withdrawals in Russia Rubles. Each of them has its own advantages and disadvantages so it is up to the individual to choose which of these methods is suitable.
- ru: It is an e-wallet in which players can make personal electronic accounts that can be used for secure payments online. Users can send and receive payments. The system was established in 2005. It can be used for deposits and withdrawals. Transfers between identified users of the system are free. It is widely used in Russia because it is safe and reliable. There are many casinos which accept this payment method.
- Yandex: It is an electronic payment system, one of the biggest money transfer systems in Russia. It has secure and swift payments. Nowadays, Yandex is better known as YooMoney. Several other countries use this system as well but Russia is still the main user. It can function as an e-wallet or players can order a virtual or physical payment card. Both cards have some additional perks which is why people use this system too and not just the e-wallet. There are usually fees on transactions and this method can be used for both depositing and withdrawing.
- Visa Qiwi: It is an e-wallet which was primarily used by Russian residents and has expanded worldwide later on. Since it partnered with a very famous, reliable financial brand, it has swiftly become popular among many people. This e-wallet has Visa’s exquisite safety systems and is therefore very trustworthy. Russians may utilize this payment method in the form of e-wallet or cards. The QiWi mobile app is available on Google Play and App Store. Visa Qiwi can be used for both withdrawals and deposits. There aren’t any fees when it comes to online payments which gives this method a great advantage.
- Credit/debit cards: cards issued by well-known providers such as Visa and MasterCard are also among the payment options available in many casinos and support this currency. These cards are one of the most used payment methods not only in the gaming industry but in other areas where transactions take place. If a casino does not operate in RUB, conversion is usually an option which means you can still use your card to play in the casino. If you want to avoid conversion from one currency to another because it comes with certain fees, look for casinos that accept the currency and your preferred card.
- WebMoney: It is a payment system similar to PayPal and other alternative payment methods. It is widely used in Russia and some other countries such as Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. This is a fast and safe system because a person’s information is not stored in its system like other companies that have issues with phishing schemes. You can protect your payments with a private password. The downside is that you cannot buy WebMoney credits online with a PayPal account or a credit card.
Gambling restrictions for Russian casinos and residents
According to the law enforced in 2006, all gambling in Russia is prohibited. Land-based gambling is also very restricted, it is allowed solely in four areas. The government is very eager to prevent Russians from engaging in online gaming which is why internet service providers are forced to block certain sites. If they fail to do so, they may lose their license to operate.
There isn’t any licensing process related to online gaming anywhere in Russia. Even though it has been discussed and promised that the government will establish some kind of licensing system, it seems unlikely to happen in the near future.
Since there aren’t any regulations or laws related to licensing and online gaming, there is no player protection. This means that shady online casinos may take advantage of Russian players and the players would have no one to turn to.
Russia has invested a lot of time and energy into stopping its residents from gambling. There are blacklists, it blocks financial transactions and has designed a whole infrastructure with the purpose of repelling people from the gaming industry.
Do live dealer casinos accept RUB
It seems that online casinos generally ignore the fact that gambling is prohibited in Russia and they accept Russian players as well as their currency. There are some casinos which offer live dealer games and payment methods that accept the Russian currency any player can find them through simple research.
Pros and cons of using RUB at online casinos
There are plenty of casinos that accept this currency and provide a number of payment options so it can be used in gaming. What could be the issue is the location of the player as certain casinos do not allow players from countries where gaming is illegal to join. There are penalties for using proxies and the like. If you are a gamer that wants to play in Russia rubles and you are outside of Russia, you will be able to play without any issues but, if you are a resident of Russia, it will be more difficult to find a casino that will allow you to play.
0 Bingo Sites Found
Join and start earning awards
You will immediately get full access to our online bingo forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.