Any FYI to Any "Newbie" Bingo Depositers - Instant Bingo-VicsBingo

28,597
views
18
replies
Last post made 15 years ago by dixiesace
dixiesace

Readers of this topic also read:

  • Has anyone taken a break from Heroic progression by using a raid boost and then returned later to analyze logs without the pressure of another progression night?

    Read

    Heroic

    1 101
    10 days ago
  • Students today manage many responsibilities at the same time. Along with attending classes and studying for exams, they may need to complete essays Writink Services, research papers, case studies,...

    Read
  • What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?

    Read

    help

    2 289
    27 days ago

Please or register to post or comment.

  • From what I can understand the 12 business days counting from September 2nd would end around September 20th. So I guess there's no reason to panic, at least not yet. I hope you will get your money.

  • Hi Dixie,

     

    If you have not received your withdrawal by the 20th (thanks Johnny for doing the math) please let me know.

     

    Lips

  • Hello  Lips - Well.....I received $240 in my account this mornin.  I again thank you for all help and can this thread be closed now?  I wasn't sure who makes those decisions.  =)

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 27 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 27 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help