Bingo Winner Screenshots

views
replies
Last post made 1 year ago by Feelin froggy
Imagin.ation

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.

• Thought I'd give the "The Great Stick Up" slot a try at Play OJO and I was mighty glad I did.

With just a tenner in my account I managed to win £135.96p from a 40p spin, and it only took four spins to trigger the bonus round (£1.60p total stake).

I didn't really know what was happening with reels locking and shutters revealling the same symbols, but it was super fun! The theme is sort of a cross between mystery (Sherlock Holmes) and the Great Train Robbery. 

Screenshot 2022-05-23 102441.png

• Had a bit of luck over the weekend.

The bonus was triggered when I was playing the new Reel Bingo from Tombola. There were more than 400 people playing. I beat the lot and my 50p stake netted me almost £110!

I then went to my local bingo hall for evening bingo and won a £700 full house! 

Screenshot 2022-07-09 135751.png

Screenshot 2022-07-11 092049.png

• Well, since my last post of the £700 bingo win, I won £1,000 at bingo and then more than £288 on Madame Destiny Megaways (from a 75p spin!), and it wasn't even during the bonus spins round with an increasing multiplier! I had win after win during the base game and a massive number of owl symbols falling across the entire reel engine - impressive! 

Screenshot 2022-07-13 215940 (2).png

• Nice win from a 60p stake playing Reel Keeper.  I won it via free spins with shifting dragon wilds.

309322869_5861705203889161_4841485518656781982_n.jpg

• Well done Kay! I love slots with full reel wilds. So exciting 🙂

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 1 month ago

Hi LBB'ers! Bingo Crazy was the focus of our latest real money review. We tested the brand on January 30, 2024. Our tester experienced a selection of bingo rooms and slots. We're also happy to report...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Bingo Crazy

Feelin froggy<

Hi LBB'ers! Launched in 2018, we conducted a real money review of Yay Bingo ! Unfortunately, our tester encountered an expired Welcome Offer and could not get a response from support. After making a...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Yay Bingo

Feelin froggy<

Hi LBB'ers! Another Jumpman Gaming-powered online bingo site underwent our thorough test as part of LBB's From the Players for the Players program. Our tester reviewed Daily Record Bingo with a real...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Daily Record Bingo