Bingo Winner Screenshots

views
replies
Last post made 1 year ago by Feelin froggy
Imagin.ation

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.

• I've just had a massive £169.24p win from an 80p spin when playing Tasty Treats by Hacksaw Gaming.

The key to large wins is via free games as this feature guarantees additional bubble wilds with accompanying multipliers. I had 4 lots of wilds and multipliers active on just the one spin and when you land a win, more symbols fall via a cascading mechanic. After 10 free games, 7 of which were losing spins, I won a total of £181.52p!

£169.24p win.png

• Beautiful kayleigh, congrats! 🙂

• Tasty win, Kayleigh 😉

• It's been about a fortnight sinced I played Hacksaw Gaming's "Tasty Treats" so I decided to give it another go last night. 

From 15 free spins at an 80p stake, I won almost the exact same amount as last time! Previous post shows a win of £169.24p...

...last nights win was £169.32p (just 8p more!) Great win for the amount per stake. 

273570357_5206535172739504_4778469732408001311_n.jpg

• Just logged into my Play OJO Bingo account to do the free Prize Disguise daily game. I won £2. I used that £2 to play Rabbit in the Hat and got up to £9-odd. I switched to the new Power of Gods Medusa Hold the Jackpot game and on my first 40p spin, the hold & re-spin bonus was awarded.

All winning values are held in place and 3 re-spins take place. More values dropping (or Medusas) award the maximum number of spins once again (3). After 12 spins, I managed to win £112.80p! it pays to play those daily games!

Screenshot 2022-02-14 160249 (1).png

• Wow Kay that's an awesome win on a 40p bet! Congrats 🙌

• Tried a game I haven't played for a few years, Medusa II by NextGen Gaming and within a few (75p) spins, I landed a £213.30p win! That same night I amassed more than £550 from just a £20 deposit at Play OJO! And thanks to their super-fast PayPal withdrawals, I had the money in my bank within an hour! 

274550727_5263655717027449_8483382261163119372_n.jpg

• I used to love that game (when I could access it). Medusa II is probably one of my all time faves! Congrats on the win Kay.

• I was really busy yesterday so when it came to winding down, I decided to try a few games over on Tombola. I love "off-peak" times as it gives me more chance to win even if it is less. So, there I am playing HEX (at 1.20am), at 50p a stake to win a max of £7.50p when all of a sudden my numbers started to come out one after the other.

It proved to be lucky 17 for me because not only did I mark all 10 numbers off in 14 calls to win £7.50p, but I won the £500 jackpot on top! Plus, the number 17 was purple - my chosen stake back colour so I got my 50p stake back too! I went on to win another £80 on top of the jackpot winnings. Withdrew and it was in my bank in 25-mins.

Screenshot 2022-03-14 094948.png

• Fabulous! Way to go on the jackpot win!! Kudos to Tombola for the lightning fast payout.

• I'm on a roll you guys!

Last night, there I was playing it safe on Gorilla Gold Megaways with just a 20p spin when I won far more than I ever thought possible on just a twenty pence stake!

Four diamonds landed in the base game to award bonus spins and during the feature, the free games kept re-triggering and as a result, the bonus resulted in all  four reel engines activating for maximum win potential!

That increasing mutiplier on every win kept on climbing up to 52x to land an impressive £496.74p - from just 20p! Meow! 

FN19oJIX0AQnZZP.jpg

• Wow, well done kayleigh! 🙂

• Not had much luck lately. I almost had a heart attack when the Mega Moolah jackpot was triggered though. Sadly I didn't land the multiple millions on offer, just the £100 pot, which is better than nothing. I triggered theprogressive jakcpot bonus on Sisters of Oz WoW Pot too, only mustered £15 on that one which was disappointing. 

Screenshot 2022-04-18 153604.png

Screenshot 2022-04-18 153628.png

• Ugh those WoW Pots are so exciting! But hey, a win is a win. Congrats Kay!

• lol kayleigh, I would certainly had a mild heart attack on those jackpot triggers.

Congrats on the wins you've got 🙂

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! Bingo Crazy was the focus of our latest real money review. We tested the brand on January 30, 2024. Our tester experienced a selection of bingo rooms and slots. We're also happy to report...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Bingo Crazy

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 1 month ago

Hi LBB'ers! Launched in 2018, we conducted a real money review of Yay Bingo ! Unfortunately, our tester encountered an expired Welcome Offer and could not get a response from support. After making a...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Yay Bingo

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 1 month ago

Hi LBB'ers! Another Jumpman Gaming-powered online bingo site underwent our thorough test as part of LBB's From the Players for the Players program. Our tester reviewed Daily Record Bingo with a real...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Daily Record Bingo