Gamesys Slots - What's Hot and What's Not!

views
replies
Last post made 6 years ago by Feelin froggy
Feelin froggy

Please or register to post or comment.

• Looks like a fun slot.  What a bummer you didn't get the free spins Froggy. 

blue

• Hi Bingo Balls!

Gamesys released Zen Garden in January 2017 featuring 64 paylines. It's just popped up at Jackpotjoy, so I had to check it out. The relaxing zen vibe is spot on. In fact, I could have fallen asleep playing it.

First off, it's got cascading reels, which I'm not a fan of. Features include free spins, Raining Reels and Zen Wilds.

You can play coin values from 1p to £4.

Have you tried this slot? Hot or Not? Based on the cascading reels alone, I'm gonna go with Not. It's also as boring as watching paint dry  *-*

Let me know what you think.

• Since Double Bubble Jackpot was released on 24th January 2017, it has already paid around £1.8 million. It's like Gamesys' regular Double Bubble slot but with the added perk of a progressive jackpot.

The jackpot has even been known to go twice in a night. The first jackpot popped over at Jackpotjoy, where Jessy H. won £107,261.

Play it at Heart Bingo and other Gamesys bingo sites.

This one is hot, hot, hot. On fire!

• Hi LBB'ers!

Gamesys launched Bubbling Falls on Jackpotjoy. It's a 25-line slot game with three features including Bubble Line, Pearl Pick and Raining Reels. Cute theme - if you're into that sort of thing.

Minimum bet: 25p

Max bet: 200 GBP

RTP: 95.86%

Sadly, it was cold for me when I played but the potential is blazin' hot!

Let us know what you think.

214ppts.png

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours