Students today manage many responsibilities at the same time. Along with attending classes and studying for exams, they may need to complete essays Writink Services, research papers, case studies,...
Has anyone taken a break from Heroic progression by using a raid boost and then returned later to analyze logs without the pressure of another progression night?
thank you thank you lips for this contest, i played for like 2 hours going up than down, but i had fun fun fun doing it.if i make another deposit do i continue from my score already or do i start over?
i tried to deposit but it won't let me i talked to support and as soon as it gets fixed they will email or call me but mean while they gave me $5 so i could play.i just love this place,thank you.:)
i still can not deposit it just says i have to fill in information and when i do it goes to accept i click accept and it goes right back to fill information again i tried like 5x to deposit and that is as far as i get.grrrrr.can you help?
grrrrr that get crack'in game does nothing but take your money it should be the most money lost on this contest,lol.i tell myself i ain't playing it anymore and go back to it am a fool.lol.good luck everyone.:)
Well lips what can we say... I have never seen Get Crackin' so tight... just sucks your money and barely pays... I have played it many times before in many places and never seen it like this... I thought it was just me... but shirlsplay seems to be faring the same... does not inspire me to deposit to continue with that game... but it was free spins and I can't complain... really do appreciate the chance to participate in this contest! And super thank you for your hard work! :)
Tried depositing. Said I would have to contact security??? They don't want my moola too bad. Nor do I want to go through all that just to throw it away.
Share on
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit