Closed - LBB February 2016 - Bingo Betty’s Love Connection Contest

views
replies
Last post made 8 years ago by Markotik
Feelin froggy

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.

• Hellooooo Bingo Balls!

Valentine’s Day is this month and Bingo Betty doesn’t have a date this year. In fact, she never has because she’s a picky chick so I told her that I would take this to the forum so you can help to find her perfect man. Who needs Tinder when we’ve got the best matchmakers right here on LBB!

So here’s the deal, Bingo Betty is asking you to find her dream lover by describing her perfect man using your creativity to win a share of the $150 in LCB Chips up for grabs.

Three times the charm in this contest. Bingo Betty will read all of your responses and select the best three potential love connections.

1st place winner: $75 in LCB Shop Chips

2nd place winner: $50 in LCB Shop Chips

3rd place winner: $25 in LCB Shop Chips

It's the first LBB contest in quite some time so we wanted to reward you handsomely :)

Here’s everything you need to know…

How to enter: reply to this post describing your version of Bingo Betty’s perfect match by the stroke of midnight on Valentine’s Day.

Contest start date: Monday, February 1, 2016

Contest end date: 11:59pm EST Saturday, February 13, 2016

Perfect Man descriptions: Must be a minimum of 100 words.

Contest entries: Each member is limited to 1 entry and only that entry will be considered. Multiple entries could result in total disqualification from the contest.

Eligibility: Participants must have been registered on the LBB forum for at least 1 month prior to the contest start date. So you must have joined on or before January 1, 2016 in order to take part in this month’s contest.

LCB Shop Chips: May only be redeemed in the LCB Shop here.

LBB has the right to makes changes to or end this contest at any time.

Any member found to have more than one account to enter the contest will be disqualified. All replies that do not meet the requirements will not be considered.

Winners will be announced on Valentine’s Day.

2pqkndz.jpg

• ♥ Oh my Betty is gonna go out on a date ♥

<3 <3 Cute Contest - Good luck Members! <3 <3

• can man participate

i m gonna describe myself  :D 8) [7][7][7]

• Thank you.i want participate but no want be first who answer

One question i have

Bingo Betty is a real person?

• can man participate

i m gonna describe myself  :D 8) [7][7][7]

already become more interesting and funny

• can man participate

Yes, of course :)

Bingo Betty is a real person?

As real as you want her to be  ;) she's the LBB mascot featured in the image.

• Well, there are three Older Brothers that keep a watchful eye over Betty, so I hope we can find a Man to pass the test!

LCBMASCOTS.png

• Ok I will go first , Betty's ideal man is intelligent , kind , thoughtful, non judgemental with a special flare for life. He is spontaneous so she will never know if her date will end with kisses under a tree in the rain, or at the park swinging on a tire swing. He is a gentleman but will be happy to do 50% of the housework so they can spend more time together. He enjoys finding places to take her for stolen kisses andddddd will you know. He enjoys traveling with her but will give her space for all girls night . He loves children and is never too busy to pick up a child. He enjoys his family and as I was told many many years ago by my grandmother be wary of a man that does not love his mother . This man loves and respects his family . He likes to gamble as a recreation but will not lose his shirt. Tall dark and handsome but not to distraction , he is looking for honesty , love , respect and passion .To her he will be the most interesting man in the world

• Sounds like a dream boat, I may keep him for myself LOL

• Ok,first i want say depends how old are you Betty

At 18 love is a bit unreal,you do crazy things for love,you know what i mean :P

Perfect man doesnt exist ,perfect in your eyes only <3

So if you fall in love i wish for you a man who treat you right with respect :,a man with a job,able to care a family in case you want marry.

I say you no need expect too much from him,to not be disapointed later,

So if he love you and  gave you attention and he have a job,is look serious man to me,

If you like the man i described i wish for you both to have a special Valentines Day! :'X

soory didnt find emoticos with love theme

• Oh my i simply can't resist! I have always loved our Bingo Betty so will add what i think her dream date should be strictly for fun!

I think Bingo Betty is a distant cousin of Betty Boop. Now rumor has it that Betty Boop and her  boyfriend Fearless Freddy have broken up and he has a mad crush on Betty Bingo. Uh huh, he sure does, it's no wonder they call him "Fearless" keeping his love interests all in the family!

Ms. Bingo loves a man who isn't afraid and is a rebel of sorts and this Freddy guy is all that and more. But see she don't play that game of hooking up with a cousin's leftovers, nope, now way, no how!

Since she does love risk takers a.k.a  a bingo/slot gamblers, loves the color pink, loves a confident man i have found the ideal suitor.........

imgres_zps1yuabyre.jpg

Pssst.....and if the truth be told she even has bingo dabbers with his picture on it! But shhhhh don't tell her i told you!

imgres_zpsl8fpr0pd.jpg

Good luck all!!

• tooo tooo cute!

• That's hysterical lips! Love me some Pink Panther. I tell ya, me and Bingo Betty may be fighting over some of these love interests LOL

• Lips that is so cute & Yes, I see the resemblance to Ms. Boop! Totally made me smile reading this today, thank you, ladies! :)

• Hope this will do  :)

Here is our flirty Betty... looking for a man,will she choose some perfect gentleman.So listen guys stand in line,she needs smart,decent guy,real man making her dreams come true.

You must be funny kind of way,she loves smiling all day.Romance is her second name,so you better be real gentleman.

Perfect man must love gambling,as she is well known for Queen of gambling.You must treat her as she is the only one,because Betty is the special one.

Every Friday you must go out,watching Betty on the floor,calling numbers one by one,saying Bingo you are the one!

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 1 month ago

Hi LBB'ers! Bingo Crazy was the focus of our latest real money review. We tested the brand on January 30, 2024. Our tester experienced a selection of bingo rooms and slots. We're also happy to report...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Bingo Crazy

Feelin froggy<

Hi LBB'ers! Launched in 2018, we conducted a real money review of Yay Bingo ! Unfortunately, our tester encountered an expired Welcome Offer and could not get a response from support. After making a...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Yay Bingo

Feelin froggy<

Hi LBB'ers! Another Jumpman Gaming-powered online bingo site underwent our thorough test as part of LBB's From the Players for the Players program. Our tester reviewed Daily Record Bingo with a real...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Daily Record Bingo