CLOSED - Mystery FREE CHIP

141,058
views
227
replies
Last post made 16 years ago by lipstick_xoxos
zuga
  • Started by
  • zuga
  • Andorra Admin 935
  • online

Readers of this topic also read:

  • What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?

    Read

    help

    2 300
    28 days ago
  • Students today manage many responsibilities at the same time. Along with attending classes and studying for exams, they may need to complete essays Writink Services, research papers, case studies,...

    Read
  • Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?

    Read

    games

    2 429
    1 month ago

Please or register to post or comment.

  • WTG helwin !!

     

    please PM me your 123 bingo user name.

     

    cheers

    Zuga

  • Wtggggggggggg helwin!!!! Oh yeahhhhhhh!!!

     

    Lips

  • YAY helwin....you did it!

  • Just a quick note guys, another Mystery Chip hunt is set for Saturday.

     

    From now on we will have Wednesdays and Saturdays reserved for Mystery Chips.

     

    Keep an eye on this board.

     

    cheers

    Zuga

  • chin chin to you too Zuga and the rest of the board, you know I gotta be bored and frustrated. Hard work really does pay off. Thank you for all you and your hard work do for me and all the others. I'm glad I found you.  Helena

     

  • WTG Helwin.

     

    medtrans

  • Yay for helwin congrats!!!!

  • Thank you Zuga, LCB and 123 Bingo for the free chip. I hit 2 small bingos, but didn't get to go to Treasure Island. When I deposit I will. That was fun

  • Zuga.. Its Saturday!!! I'm anticipating Mystery Chip!! :D :D

     

     

  • OK guys ,

     

     

    Another Mystery Free Chip is located at one of the LatestBingoBonuses pages. The member who finds it first and post a link to that page here, wins the free chip.

     

    123 Bingo will credit $25 bonus to the winners account.

     

    For those of you that are not familiar with this game, here's what you should be looking for ( this was Mystery chip 4 )

     

    mystery.jpg

     

    GL

    Lips

  • Thank You Lips!!! :D :D

     

  • Good luck guys!!!!!!!!!!! Boy oh boy ton i'm glad your hooked.....welcome to my world!

     

    Lips

  • WOW this one is HARD!!!

     

    Great job making it a MYSTERY!! hehe

  • Thank you,Lips and LCB for another great free chip offer...and thank you, 123 Bingo. :)

  • This one IS tough. How about a hint?

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 28 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 28 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help