Last post made 13 years ago by surfer76
zuga
  • Started by
  • zuga
  • Andorra Admin 935

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.

• USA ok

This is offer for the exisitng 123 Bingo players. If you are new player please see Exclusive $65 No Deposit Bonus

Bonus Code: WLBB10

Can play slots!

Must contact Live help to claim the bonus

123 Bingo Review

GL :)

• WOOO HOOO!!! Thanks!!  ;)

• Alex:

Our records show you have already been credited a promotion bonus so therefore you are not eligible for a further credit. I suggest you deposit taking advantage of our generous 300% first deposit bonus.

• tamaroa did you register via our link ?

• How do you claim this bonus? Do you have to go to the cashier, I don't see anywhere to put the code in.

• hi live chat said not eligable talk to alex ty josie46

• Spoke with Live Help. They said it was for new players only.

• If you didnt get the bonus please post your usernames below and Ill look into it...

cheers

Zuga

• tamaroa

• uhdunno3 is my username at 123bingo

• Thank you !!!

I got it.

• no good sorry username BINGOMANIAC1986 ty

admin note: sent to here

• Thanks I got it too. I asked if I can play in Treasure Island and Cyrus told me yes, but I can't transfer bonus. Oh well, try and get a bingo first.

• New players only...that's ok, the site's so slow it took 20 mins to hear this. Thanks & good luck to those who got it. :)

Ya'll rock!

• This offer is for existing players. Please post your username and Ill check this for you.

cheers

Zuga

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! Bingo Crazy was the focus of our latest real money review. We tested the brand on January 30, 2024. Our tester experienced a selection of bingo rooms and slots. We're also happy to report...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Bingo Crazy

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 1 month ago

Hi LBB'ers! Launched in 2018, we conducted a real money review of Yay Bingo ! Unfortunately, our tester encountered an expired Welcome Offer and could not get a response from support. After making a...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Yay Bingo

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 1 month ago

Hi LBB'ers! Another Jumpman Gaming-powered online bingo site underwent our thorough test as part of LBB's From the Players for the Players program. Our tester reviewed Daily Record Bingo with a real...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Daily Record Bingo