replies
Last post made 3 years ago by sfilkins
Shelli
  • Started by
  • Shelli
  • Super Hero 1537

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.

• i used code: LBJ65 & got $40 so i was very shocked when i was able 2 claim promo code: BB50

i got $25!

• i have not deposited here b4 & i have been able 2 claim 4 bonus codes. i think the network is the best when it comes to free bonuses.

just remember: if u dun succeed the 1st time wait awhile & claim code with anotha support  staff.

i have always been able 2 claim by second go.... so far (touch wood)

123 bingo

• :) :)  Thank you tweeksta "LBJ65" worked for us. We got $40 and we are off to play bingo.  YIPPEEEEEE

Thank you, 

Diane and Denise

the twins.

• your welcome.

im pretty new 2 bingo

been playing since april & am addicted 2 it!!!

• We have been playing for a couple of years now and we have won quite a bit. Me and my twin sister are going to try the other code now. Wish us luck. thanks tweeksta

Diane and Denise

the twins

• I just claimed BB50 and got 25 BBs!

Good Luck everyone!

:-*

• They told me they were expired just last night when I tried

• Check your emails for 123 Bingo to find a free scratch card inside!!! Good luck guys and win some big money!!! ;)

• I got $5 - but no joy with it.

Thanks though.

blue

• What if...

...Germany had won the World Cup and Hitler came from the dead to congratulate them?

Chew on this! And take 10 BBs for your thoughts!

In the chat room, or through a mail to chatmanager@123bingoonline.com , with the subject line: Chew on this!

Lips

• Lol.. what a question!!!

123 Bingo is always coming up with new and creative ways to give you free money, love this site!!

• My newsletter never has a scratch card.  My husband's always comes with one.  He never deposited there.  I did.  This shouldn't surprise me.

• Got $5 Thanks ;)

• i have claimed codes: lbj65

bb50

wlbb10

old20

all without making 1 single deposit.  :D ;D

i have deposited @ sis site bingo knights abt 3x b4 wen their mastercard deposit was not powered by moneybookers who suck!!  >:( >:(

opened acc jus 2 deposit but i cant verify my credit card becoz they took a few bucks outta my acc & they wan me 2 tell them hw much usd it was but my acc showd it in aud.

otha option was 2 send them copy of bank statement showing my name, last 4 digits of my cc as well as the transaction made. ??? only problem is my bank statement does not show cc number. >:( it shows my account no. so im stuffed. :'(

final option was for them 2 send code 2 my add & i verify it which i did but all dat did was verify my address. >:( >:(

Finally had enough & jus pplied 4 a visa card instead. . . .. . . JUST 2 PLAY @ 123bingoonline coz i luv  :-*da gaming software & they got best bingo games & bonuses outta the sis sites  & also coz they r offering da biggest  :o welcome bonus i have eva seen so far!!!  :o A MASSIVE 1000% deposit bonus which u claim @ live support  :o

Good thing i jus got my new visa card in the mail yday.....too bad it was wen banks had closed so cant depo till mon.

OooHH!!! Best thing abt winning bingo there is wen i get 2 press bingo & it flashes green ;D hehe! :P :-*

• Can't you use a money converter tool, there are tons of them if you google it.. and mathmatically convert the amount of AUD, to USD...and tell them how much it was?

Just a thought.

Good luck to you!

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 1 month ago

Hi LBB'ers! Bingo Crazy was the focus of our latest real money review. We tested the brand on January 30, 2024. Our tester experienced a selection of bingo rooms and slots. We're also happy to report...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Bingo Crazy

Feelin froggy<

Hi LBB'ers! Launched in 2018, we conducted a real money review of Yay Bingo ! Unfortunately, our tester encountered an expired Welcome Offer and could not get a response from support. After making a...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Yay Bingo

Feelin froggy<

Hi LBB'ers! Another Jumpman Gaming-powered online bingo site underwent our thorough test as part of LBB's From the Players for the Players program. Our tester reviewed Daily Record Bingo with a real...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Daily Record Bingo