Cinco – Tombola
The “card game with a bingo twist” from Tombola created in 2006, combining the glitz and glamour you’d expect from a luxury bricks-and-mortar-casino with jackpots of up to £20K! A deck of 52-cards, up to five hands (each of five cards), with stakes from 5p provides excitement on a totally different level. There are multiple rooms to choose from including one football themed room plus should you happen to create a hand of matching cards within 5, 6 or 7 calls, you’ll hit the jackpot! Multiple jackpot winners need not panic as jackpots are never shared at Britain’s biggest bingo site.
How Do You Play Cinco?
There are 14 different Cinco rooms to choose from, all bar one (5-A-Side) bear an exotic location theme. Each game is restricted to approximately 75 players – more on promotion nights (these are regular). Opening times vary from room to room:
- 5p Cinco Rooms: St Tropez and Marrakech are open 24/7, Tahiti is open 8am to 2am, Istanbul noon to 10pm, Rio 4pm to midnight and St Lucia 8pm to midnight.
- 10p Cinco Rooms: Capri is the only open all hours room with Cannes open between 6am and 2am and Cairo between 4pm and 10pm. St Moritz and Five-A-Side are open 24/7 while Manhattan is available to play in between 8pm and midnight.
- 20p Cinco Rooms: Monte Carlo and Casablanca are open around the clock.
Despite the numerous rooms with varying stakes and jackpots, the gameplay remains the same – complete a hand to win! For the maximum tickets (hands) in the 5p room it will cost just 25p per play. The 10p rooms have a max stake of 50p while the 20p rooms are double with a max stake of £1 per play. The 40p rooms are the most expensive with a maximum of £2 per play.
Once a stake (room) has been decided, players choose how many tickets (1 to 5) they wish to play. You have until the countdown timer reaches 5-seconds to secure your tickets into the next game. When playing on mobile, slide your finger across the tickets to select and press confirm to buy. Players on desktop/laptop will be required to click each ticket individually before being asked to confirm their purchase.
There is just the one prize per game – the full house, the value of which will be determined by the stake and the number of players in the room. Match any of your hands (five cards) to those cards drawn, before anyone else to win the stated prize. Player numbers and prizes (including jackpots) are featured to the left of the screen. Balance and chat are to the right.
Players can customize their games by heading to the menu icon (top left). Chips marking the tickets can be red, blue, green, yellow, purple or all five, chat can be a colour of your preference too. There are also options for sounds and auto-marking.
Cinco Stakes and Jackpot Prize Tiers:
- In the 5p Cinco rooms, jackpots of £125, £250 and £2,500 can be won.
- Cinco 10p rooms deliver jackpots of £250, £2500 and £5K.
- In the 20p Cinco rooms, jackpots of £500, £1K and £10K are up for grabs.
- 40p Cinco rooms offer jackpots of £1K, £2K and £20K per game!
How Do You Win a Cinco Jackpot?
Jackpots are won by completing a hand of five cards in 5, 6 or 7 calls! Multiple real money jackpot winners per day are not uncommon. You can view the latest Cinco jackpot winners and how much they won by checking the history (top left menu).
- With 5 cards win £20,000 in 40p rooms, £10,000 in 20p rooms, £5,000 in 10p rooms and £2,500 in 5p rooms.
- With 6 cards win £2,000 in 40p rooms, £1,000 in 20p rooms, £500 in 10p rooms and £250 in 5p rooms.
- With 7 cards win £1,000 in 40p rooms, £500 in 20p rooms, £250 in 10p rooms and £125 in 5p rooms.