Beauty and the Beast Tips

views
replies
Last post made 6 years ago by Doble A
lipstick_xoxos

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.

• As gamblers, we do a lot of sitting. This is especially true for online gamblers. We don't have to get up and find another slot or table. All of our favorites games and bingo rooms are at our finger tips. As convenient as this is our back sides can suffer due to all this sitting. On the occasion that someone decides to make a comment, I have found the answer.

Who needs Hip-Lift Progression, Toe Taps, Single-Leg Front Raises, Dumbbell Squats, Plies, Explosive Lunges or any other butt toners when you've got this?

The Expanded Butt Slam

Reactive_expansion___Butt_Slam_by_BritBE.jpg

Just drag your caboose and its big ole fabulous-ness over to Fabulous Bingo!

• Lmaoooooooooooooooo omfggggggggggggggggg!

You are absolutely a stitch in the park girl!!

Lips

• KA-BLAM!

• As long as the boys keep on singing "i like big butts and i can't lie" we are good to go!!

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

• LMAO that is one huge butt!  Love the pic Froggy.

blue

• LOL LOL LOL LOL It's just so silly

• LMAO.......i got a few i need to go KA BLAM..

Girl get your KA-BLAAAAM on... bahahhahaha

Don't make me KaBlam you :)

Loved it...

hmmm... imma need a bigger butt!

• o....m....g how did I miss that post. phenomenal post and even more phenomenal picture to go with it. So so funny.

• o....m....g how did I miss that post. phenomenal post and even more phenomenal picture to go with it. So so funny.

I'm glad you enjoyed it.  LOL LOL LOL

• Hi Bingo Balls!

OK, I have had enough. Leggings are a trend that are not going anywhere any time soon but there is a major no-no when it comes to wearing them. Ladies! Please make sure that we cannot see your underwear or lack there of!

Do these women really not know? C'mon!  :o

th_Undies1.png

th_Undies2.png

th_Undies3.png

th_Undies4.png

Cover it up or at least wear a thicker legging. Save the cheeks for Cheeky Bingo!

• Lmaoooooooooo omfg it is so freaken true!! I mean seriously ladies these are not leggings they are leotards!

Ahhh those pics cracked me up  LOL LOL LOL

• I see that all the time. I just want to go up to these chicks and clue them in. I can see your butt. Then again they'd probably wonder why I was looking and it would just lead to bad things.  :`o

• Hi Bingo Tarts!

I love bingo but I love nature too. I love to watch the birdies as I sip my coffee. I've found some top ways to attract the little beauties to your yard.

th_Bird-feeder-pic-500.jpg

FOOD, A HOME AND SECURITY: The basics of life will bring the birds to your garden

Source your seeds

Buy birdfood from reputable sources. This ensures that the seeds can provide the required levels of energy and have been grown with the environment in mind. Experiment with different sorts of feeders and seed mixes. For example, greenfinches adore sunflower feeders while goldfinches prefer niger seeds.

Make them feel at home

Reduce the opportunities for predators like cats and sparrowhawks by placing feeders where the birds can spot danger easily. Avoid using garden netting, especially during the breeding season, and place feeders away from your house to minimise the risk of birds colliding with windows.

Let them build their own

It’s great if your birds use the nestboxes you’ve put up, but it is even more satisfying if they create natural nest sites. Provide hedges with dense cover to allow them to do this.

Source: discoverwildlife.com

One other critical aspect of attracting birds is keeping your feeders clean!

Well, enjoy and watch the birds fly through your Bingo Sky!

• The Queen's Diamond Jubilee

Marking 60 years of The Queen's reign, the Diamond Jubilee celebrations will start on 2, 3, 4 and 5 June.

th_imgres-24.jpg

60 years of The Queen's reign

The Queen came to the throne on 6 February 1952 and her coronation took place on 2 June 1953.

She celebrated her Silver Jubilee (25 years) in 1977 and her Golden Jubilee (50 years) in 2002.

Official Diamond Jubilee website

The first British monarch to mark 50 years on the throne in a significant way was George III

the only other British monarch to celebrate a Diamond Jubilee was Queen Victoria in 1897.

Bingo Players can join an extravaganza of promotional offers to celebrate this historic day.

Kick start the celebration by playing at Brits Bingo!

• There are so many collectible items out there right now. I wonder what will be worth anything in the future.

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! Bingo Crazy was the focus of our latest real money review. We tested the brand on January 30, 2024. Our tester experienced a selection of bingo rooms and slots. We're also happy to report...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Bingo Crazy

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 1 month ago

Hi LBB'ers! Launched in 2018, we conducted a real money review of Yay Bingo ! Unfortunately, our tester encountered an expired Welcome Offer and could not get a response from support. After making a...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Yay Bingo

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 1 month ago

Hi LBB'ers! Another Jumpman Gaming-powered online bingo site underwent our thorough test as part of LBB's From the Players for the Players program. Our tester reviewed Daily Record Bingo with a real...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Daily Record Bingo