Beauty and the Beast Tips

views
replies
Last post made 6 years ago by Doble A
lipstick_xoxos

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.

• Well we could do that no problem huh blue? Piece of cake!

• Well we could do that no problem huh blue? Piece of cake!

LMAO LOL LOL LOL

Absolutely Froggy! 

blue

• Here comes the wonder women leaping high buildings...........weeeeeeeeeeeee!!

• I've never heard of 7. Parkour.  I gotta go find out what it is.

Thanks Froggy.

blue

EDIT:

omg - check this out

LOL

Almost as watching one of those Hong kong action movies. :)

• Hi Bingo Babes!

I love the smell of a good cologne on my man. Here's a list of the top 10 colognes for my bingo boys.

1. 212 Men

212menbestcologneTop10BestCologneForMen.jpg

2. Acqua Di Gio

ArmaniAcquaDiGioTop10BestCologneForMen.jpg

3. Acqua Di Parma Colonia

AcquaDiParmaColoniabestcologneTop10BestCologneForMen.jpg

4. Cool water for men

COOLWATERMENcologneTop10BestCologneForMen.jpg

5. Curve

curvecolognebestTop10BestCologneForMen.jpg

6. Drakkar Noir

drakkarnoircologneTop10BestCologneForMen.jpg

7. Eternity

calvinkleineternitymencologneTop10BestCologneForMen.jpg

8. Jean Paul Gaultier

JeanPaulGaultiercologne225x300Top10BestCologneForMen.jpg

9. The One

dgtheonecologneTop10BestCologneForMen.jpg

10. Versace pour Homme

VersacePourHommeTop10BestCologneForMen.jpg

Source: tiptoptens.com

And here's one that I love! OMG this smells good! It makes me wanna Bingo All the Way  ;)

Euphoria for men

EuphoriaColognebyCalvinKleinforMen.jpg

Have a great week!

• OMG your favourite one for men is my favourite one but for women. I wear it all the time.  My son wears Paul Smith which is one of my faves for men.  Thanks Froggy for a great list. 

blue

• Oh I love all of those scent but this one is my favorite one...

I love smelling it's aromatic scent from my man. ;)

Ed-MRO0ujscjPikeXIusKDUhPzoy14tbSd83TLvpK4oCHXJXGO-rA8lHZ1yO-QCfWDPAHLjtaGm94WVAhDWDo602aqM6ugraQYkLsDKvy8rwKpJUIvtSBlbBd44HCLPJPdcnUILej8PNFGuwqttigY8uv8fLT1xUkELlpg

• My absolute favorite scent on a man is DKNY. Been around for awhile but there is something about that scent that has an aphrodisiac effect on me! Makes me want to go bingo baby you smelling hotttttttttttttt!!

548252100132E13.jpg

• Those are some great additions to the list. I'll have to check out Euphoria for women blue. I bet it smells very nice.

• Those are some great additions to the list. I'll have to check out Euphoria for women blue. I bet it smells very nice.

I think it will drive your man wild..... ;)

• Has anyone tried Lite Blue by Dolce & Gabbana? Thats what i have been wearing for quite awhile now really nice light scent.

• Has anyone tried Lite Blue by Dolce & Gabbana? Thats what i have been wearing for quite awhile now really nice light scent.

I've not tried that one LIps....or even heard of it.  I'll have to see if I can find somewhere that sells it.  Thanks for that.

blue

• This is what I have been wearing for the last 14 years straight....

beautiful-perfume-estee-lauder-eau-parfum-purse-spray-women527962.jpg

but I think I am ready to change it to a new one(been looking).

I am definitely going to try Euphoria and Lite Blue but so far I love the one my daughter's been wearing, Viva La Juicy. :D

t_25464.jpg

• I have enough smelling to do to keep me busy for a while. Vera Wang has some nice clean scents. I wore Sheer Veil for a couple years.

Vera_Wang_Sheer_Veil_W.jpg

• I like Estee Lauder's Beautiful Nan but it doesn't like me. I have to be so careful with certain perfumes because i get headaches or they don't smell the same on me as they do others. I think it has to do with the chemicals in your body that alter smells from one person to the other.

I remember a few years ago a coworker had a scent on that i really liked. So i went out and bought it. Sprayed it and it literally smelled like bug spray on me! Told my coworker and she was like "no way". So i brought the bottle the next day spray it on my wrist and she said "you aren't kidding"!

Ended up giving her the bottle since she smelled better then bug spray!

Lips

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! Bingo Crazy was the focus of our latest real money review. We tested the brand on January 30, 2024. Our tester experienced a selection of bingo rooms and slots. We're also happy to report...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Bingo Crazy

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 1 month ago

Hi LBB'ers! Launched in 2018, we conducted a real money review of Yay Bingo ! Unfortunately, our tester encountered an expired Welcome Offer and could not get a response from support. After making a...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Yay Bingo

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 1 month ago

Hi LBB'ers! Another Jumpman Gaming-powered online bingo site underwent our thorough test as part of LBB's From the Players for the Players program. Our tester reviewed Daily Record Bingo with a real...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Daily Record Bingo