On the look out for something new to play? Then why not take a peek at the latest batch of slots to roll off the conveyor belt? Discover the various win lines, win ways, multipliers, free games, cascading symbols and the chance to win big cash prizes right here, and we’ll even let you know where you can play them for free with absolutely no risk to your cash!
Their Wrath Has Come
Red Tiger are showcasing their latest artistic flare in not one but a trio of new slot releases, each with a very different theme and style of play and up first we have Judgement Day Megaways.
Fans of demonic themes and up to 117,649 ways to win will adore Judgement Day Megaways. Featuring a 6-reel engine and four wicked demons who are eager to unleash their sinister powers, an epic battle between forces could result in a win of 100,000x your stake!
Seal wilds are what make this release so exciting as they hold the ability to materialise on the grid, summoning one of four demonic presences at random: conquest, war, famine and death.
- Conquest: This modifier shoots arrows into the sky and they fall as skull wilds over other symbols on reels 2, 3, 4 and 5. Arrows cannot land on a free games scatter or another wild.
- War: With the war modifier, players can witness as random symbols are slashed into two, increasing the amount of possible win ways in the spin. Slashing can occur only once per spin.
- Famine: This modifier selects 2 random reels and applies the symbol count of each as a symbol multiplier to the other. The multiplier is applied to all symbols on the reels, except free games scatters and seal wilds. The symbol multiplier applied to each selected reel may be 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, 6x or 7x, depending on the symbol count on the other selected reel.
- Death: Randomly, the death modifier drags down 1 or 2 of reels 2, 3, 4 and 5 to reveal skull wilds with symbol multiplier of up to 3x.
Three or more scatters throws open the fiery pit of free games hell will Judgement Day activated. Every spin will result in a modifier phase.
Then There Were Two
#1 – Case Closed: Calling all buddling sleuths, you must interrogate three suspects to close the case and win up to 2000x in the process! To the left of the reels is where you’ll find 3 silhouettes of suspects, each of which have a stake multiplier represented as cash prizes attached to them that change on every spin. The possible prizes may be equal to the following multipliers:
- Suspect 1: 5x, 10x or 15x
- Suspect 2: 25x, 30x, 40x, 50x or 75x
- Suspect 3: 100x, 150x, 250x, 350x or 500x.
Collect 7 clue scatters to enter the interrogation suite. You’ll either be successful or unsuccessful. Scatters can aid in a successful interrogation with 10 solving the case. Solving the 3rd and final case unlocks a 4th suspect that awards a 2000x stake multiplier if interrogated successfully. Will you get a guaranteed win?
#2 – Easy Gold: Get ready to crack open the vault to seize untold riches in this modern day cops ‘n’ robbers slot title. Unlike other Red Tiger releases, this one only has 4 reels and just the 1 win line. To crack the code (and win!), you must land any numbers on the single centre payline, which will then be multiplied by the current stake.
Please enter your comment.
Your comment is added.
bridgetjones 10/02/23, 07:10:29 AM
They have a similar one with just 1 win line – a bit like a DaVinci Code theme. It’s simple but offers great prizes.