U.S. Dollars Bingo Sites
Play Bingo with U.S. Dollars ➤ Play online bingo in your local currency. List of bingo sites accepting players from America ✓ Deposits + Withdrawals in USD
History of USD
United States Dollar is one of the most popular currencies globally, being the most widely used one in international transactions. USD has been the national currency of the United States of America since the passage of the National Currency Act of 1785 and the number one reserve currency in the world over the past several decades. Topping another list, USD is the main currency that is paired in exchange with other currencies – EUR, JPY, and GBP.
At the same time, the US dollar traded in the United States, the Spanish coins, and the Mexican pesos also followed it. After the 1857 Coinage Act, the Mexican peso and the Spanish dollar were removed from circulation as legal currency in the US. Before paper currency was introduced in 1862, the dollar was denominated only in coins. What's more, its value was keyed to the relative gold, silver, and copper prices. When it comes to the whole world, the USD was first established as a currency in the Bretton Woods Agreement of 1944. The USD is now a free-floating currency on global forex markets. Instead of stockpiling gold and silver, the world's central banks keep a steady reserve of dollars as a hedge against inflation.
Currently, the currencies printed are $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, and $100. Although $500 and $1,000 banknotes circulated in limited amounts, their circulation was formally stopped in 1969. When it comes to coins...
...there is 1 cent, 5 cents (nickel), 10 cents (dime), 25 cents (quarter), 50 cents (half dollar), and $1.
Safe Casino Deposit Methods that Accept USD
There are numerous payment options for USA players, from bank transfers to credit and debit cards and e-wallets. But, what are the top 5 USD-friendly banking choices? Let's take a look.
- Western Union: Based in Colorado, Western Union is a service mostly known for letting users transfer money from one state to another whenever they cannot make a direct bank-to-bank transaction. When it comes to making online casino payments, transactions are quick and convenient; however, players need to get ready to pay some hefty fees.
- Check: Check is a paper-based payment method that can be used to make and receive payments. With that said, when it comes to casino banking, it is even used more for withdrawals than for depositing. The reason for this might be the fact that this payment method is relatively slow. Nevertheless, this is one of the safest methods, and many US players opt for this option since sometimes banks and other financial institutions in the country attempt to block all gambling-related transactions, which could rarely happen with checks. Most casinos will disguise the payment naming some outside company as a source.
- Zelle: Zelle is a payment method available only to US players with a bank account in the country. It is highly secure - due to proper authentication procedures - and a smooth and effortless method. Users just need to create an account and make a deposit in a couple of clicks. Moreover, they can make a deposit straight from their banking app without creating additional accounts or profiles.
- Remitly: Coming from Seattle, Washington, Remitly is an international payments company that doesn’t have a land-based location. That’s why this purely digital operator offers transactions with low fees and faster times. Although not many casinos include Remitly as their choice, it indeed has the means to become one of the most used options.
- Visa: Credit and debit cards have become payment methods everyone has accustomed to. Moreover, they are effortless to use, are mainly safe, and provide fast deposits, so it comes as no surprise they are the most dominant method. VISA, being the biggest bank card globally, is a prevalent choice for US players and most online casinos. However, due to its safety and instant depositing time, this payment method can lead some players to overuse it, which may be the only negative thing around it.
Gambling Restrictions for USD Casinos
Since USD іѕ а сurrеnсу оf іntеrnаtіоnаl іmроrtаnсе, thеrе іѕ nо lасk оf оnlіnе саѕіnо ореrаtоrѕ whо ассерt іt. Іn fасt, іt іѕ a challenge tо fіnd а саѕіnо thаt dоеѕ nоt ассерt thе Аmеrісаn Dоllаr. Тhе mоѕt іmроrtаnt thіng tо bеаr іn mіnd, hоwеvеr, іѕ thаt nо аll оf thеѕе brаndѕ аrе trulу thе bеѕt.
While the online gambling is not illegal in the USA, its lеgаlіzаtіоn dіffеrѕ frоm ѕtаtе tо ѕtаtе, so players are advised to bесоmе fаmіlіаr wіth their Ѕtаtе'ѕ rеgulаtіоnѕ bеfоrе deciding tо рlасе ѕоmе bеtѕ. After that, they should take a closer look at available software, banking options, and the reputability of licensing jurisdiction. USA brands are more likely to be licensed in Curacao, Panama, and Costa Rica.
6 Bingo Sites Found
Refine Bingo Sites
Join and start earning awards
You will immediately get full access to our online bingo forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.