If you’re a lover of both slots and bingo, then Slingo is a must! Combining the thrills of reels spinning and the anticipation of your numbers coming up has enabled a genius team to come up with a new and highly entertaining gaming product.
The one-of-a-kind game combines aspects of both bingo, slots and table games to create a unique gaming experience. And you won’t only find the one game either – you’ll find many! Up until May, there were a total of 19 different titles to choose from!
Remember that jolly green leprechaun who found himself the star of many an online slot and even a bingo game? Well he is back, and he just happens to be the most popular version of this game too – Slingo Rainbow Riches. DOND, Monopoly, Britain’s Got Talent, The Price is Right and many more offer bountiful bonuses and many ways to win!
Luck of the Irish
From 50p, Slingo Rainbow Riches delivers wins of up to £200K as well as various bonus elements. But how do you play? Forget spinning the reels and your money going as soon as they come to a standstill because these casino games offer great value for money – entertainment wise.
Each game will last 10 spins – that’s ten spins for that one stake. Simply match numbers on your ticket to those drawn to complete lines. The more lines you complete within those 10 spins, the more chance of landing a win or a bonus game.
Look out for special and not-so special symbols, as these could help or hinder your chances of winning. Five tokens or numbers will be drawn with each spin (remember 10 spins per stake!). Complete lines to progress up the prize-winning trail. A jolly joker token will allow you to mark any number in the row above him – think wisely.
Super joker tokens are mighty powerful as they allow you to mark any number anywhere in the grid. Devils will block tokens and numbers so they’re not a good one to spin in. Additional goes are awarded via the free games token and there’s no limit to the number of these in play.
After 10 spins, you can either collect your current offer or pay to buy additional spins. Bonuses offered are reminiscent of the popular slot game and are as follows:
- Wishing Well Bonus: pick one of the three wishing wells for a multiplier prize
- Cash Crop Bonus: Fifty coins spin to reveal winning multiplier values. There are four rounds with increasing values – will you make it to the biggest paying round?
- Magic Toadstool Bonus: Three picks from a field full of mushrooms
- Magic Toadstool Red Bonus: Four picks of the crop with bigger win potential
- Road to Riches Bonus: Spin the wheel to move along the path to great riches
- Road to Riches Red Bonus: Just like the previous game, only the prizes are boosted.
- Pot of Gol Bonus: Twelve pots will spin to award either bronze, silver or gold.
Where can you play this and the many other titles? At Mecca Bingo where new players are welcomed with a lavish offer; deposit £10 and play with £60!
Please enter your comment.
Your comment is added.
Bubles12 05/18/20, 05:05:20 PM
So many different versions of these games that I’ve never even heard of before! It’s always nice to learn of new games to play.