Certain Deposit Method Given the Elbow!
Payment methods come in different shapes and sizes, and no two are ever the same in terms how long you wait for your withdrawal. E-wallets are a firm favourite with customers guaranteed quicker turn arounds when it comes to cashing out. Take Leo Vegas for example, verified customers (those who have submitted KYC and SOF documents), receive their funds within a few hours when using the likes of Neteller and PayPal, but all this is about to change!
Leo Vegas Bingo (casino and sports betting) customers will no longer be able to use Neteller, the popular e-wallet, due to a shake-up in funding practices. An email was sent to all registered players on the 22nd with details on what to do should you use this specific payment method. “Please be informed that starting from today Neteller will no longer be available as a payment method on Leo Vegas.”
The self-proclaimed ‘King of Mobile Casino’ provided no reasoning behind the change; however, Leo Vegas did provide details on what to do if you have previously deposited via Neteller. Basically, the short but less-than sweet email states you have 12 days (until Monday 4th October), to withdraw any remaining funds back to your Neteller account. After this date, the payment method will no longer be available.
“We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause; however, we still offer a range of payment methods such as bank account, PayPal and Paysafecard; or try our open-banking service for instant withdrawals!”
If you didn’t use Neteller recently, then this doesn’t affect you. If you did, you have plenty of time to withdraw any funds you may have pending in your account. Banking options for UK-facing customers are as follows:
- Visa/MasterCard Debit
- Instant Bank Transfer
Of the handful of funding options offered to customers…
…the only one that guarantees fast payouts, top security and zero fees is the instant bank transfer. Don’t forget, safer gambling tools are there for a reason…to keep gambling safe and fun while ensuring you don’t spend more than you can afford – aka responsible gambling! If you’re not sure if these features will benefit you, head to the safer gambling tab and take the self-assessment test. Other options include:
- Deposit Limit: This allows you to limit the amount of money you can deposit into your account on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. Decreases come into effect immediately while increases will take 24-hours.
- Loss Limit:Cap the amountof money that you are able to lose on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Session Limit: Set your limit for how long you should play. A pop-up will appear on screen just before the time ends you will be automatically logged out as soon as the time is up.
- Wagering Limit: Limit the amount of money that you are able to wager on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Reality Check: This handy feature helps you keep track of how long you are playing with an alert appearing periodically detailing the length of your gaming session and changes in your balance.
Please enter your comment.
Your comment is added.
Member's Feedback (1)
MadamMilly 09/24/21, 06:09:44 AM
Wonder why they have dropped Neteller. I rarely used it as there were fees and a lot quicker withdrawal methods available to me.