October 25th, 2023, Scientific Games send out a press release with details on their very latest gambling product – the all-new iLottery game, Monopoly Property Payout, featuring a progressive jackpot and a 3D digital immersive player experience.
Debuting the North American Association of State & Provincial Lotteries 2023 Conference (October 30 to November 2) in Milwaukee, the latest release joins the company’s portfolio of 185+ leading licensed games.
“We’ve built a premium iLottery game showcasing the iconic elements of the MONOPOLY brand that players across the globe know and love. The simulated 3D game board offers an immersive MONOPOLY game play experience that stays true to the brand. Players can unlock multiple themed bonus rounds, such as Chance and Free Parking, along with special features where players have the chance to win cash prizes,” said Steve Hickson, VP of Digital Games for Scientific Games.
Boasting 3D graphics and a progressive jackpot that grows in real-time means additional excitement and anticipating for those attempting to hit a mega win, and there’s already a sequel in the works! Scientific Games have said that their creative team are well advances with the planning of the second Monopoly iLottery product which “has the potential to be offered as a linked progressive jackpot series, with both games contributing to the same jackpot.”
Eugene Evans, Senior Vice President of Digital Strategy and Licensing for Hasbro, said: “The MONOPOLY brand continues to demonstrate its strength in attracting fans to our partners across everything from analog to digital, from MONOPOLY GO! on mobile to this new expression in iLottery from our long-time partner Scientific Games. MONOPOLY and the Hasbro brands continue to drive success for our partners worldwide.”
“Our goal is to apply Scientific Games’ 50 years of lottery experience in game portfolio management to help lotteries build dynamic, high-performing iLottery programs with best-in-class games for their players – from SG Studios and other hand-picked, innovative studios worldwide,” said Hickson. “We are setting the global standard for the highest quality lottery games coupled with seamless content delivery that meets and often exceeds responsible gaming standards.”
Scientific Games provide iLottery programs and services to more than 30 lotteries across the world including iconic favourites, hit TV games shows, sports, entertainment and lifestyle brands that continuously deliver fun and memorable play experiences. iLottery categories include:
- Iconic: Classic brands so recognizable they need no introduction, including Monopoly, The Wizard of Oz and Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
- Pop Culture: Betty Boop, Fortune Cookie, Grumpy Cat, Hollywood Sign and Walk of Fame
- Nostalgia: Magic 8 Ball and Rock ‘em Sock ‘em Robots
- Simple Fun: Battleship, Boggle, Clue, Connect4, Cranium and Dungeons and Dragons
- TV Gameshows: Deal or No Deal, Family Feud, Press Your Luck, Supermarket Sweep and The Price is Right
- Gaming: 88 Fortunes, Blazing 777, Cash Buster, Cats, Hats and Bats, Fu Dao Le and Gem Stacks
- TV & Movies: Game of Thrones, Friends and Caddyshack
- Lifestyle: Ford and Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Seasonal: Elf, National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation, National Lampoon’s European Vacation, Vegas Vacation and National Lampoon’s Vacation.
Source: “Scientific Games Debuts MONOPOLY Progressive Jackpot iLottery Game”. Scientific Games. October 25, 2023.
Please enter your comment.
Your comment is added.
bridgetjones 11/01/23, 07:11:03 AM
I love monopoly. It’s a game that will be around forever.