A Week of Heathy Discussions Relating To Safer Gambling
This time every year, Safer Gambling Week kicks off with online and land-based gambling operators getting together to drive home the importance of responsible gambling.
Tombola is one of those and they want the bingo community to not only interact with them but they want to remind players of the tools that are readily available to help them reduce how much money and time they spend gambling.
Get to know the safe play tools and how you can use them to stay in control of your time and money on site by logging into your account, it’s as simple as that! If you’re on Facebook you can take part in the safe play chat champions live quiz on Thursday the 20th from 7pm. Plus you can follow Britain’s Biggest bingo site on Instagram too for even more helpful hints and tips!
Two days this week you’re also invited to take part in chat games and quizzes, all relating to safe play and you can win prizes too! You don’t have to have any funds in your account to join in. Here’s what’s happening and when:
- Tuesday 18th October: Join the safe play Chat Champions CM raffaello and CM mikado in bingoLite’s (cheap 90-ball bingo) Feather room for the chance to win merchandise prizes in the 5pm quiz.
- Sunday 23rd October: The Biggest bingo game in Britain creator is rounding off Safer Gambling Week 2022 with merchandise prizes up for grabs in a fun CM v Roomies Quiz. Join the safe play Chat Champions CM raffaello and CM cocoabeans at 5pm in bingoLite’s Sugar room.
The tools at your disposal include:
- Deposit Limits: Set yourself a daily, weekly or monthly deposit limit (maximum amount you can afford to lose!) to help you stay in control of your spending. The first time you set a limit, you'll receive a no deposit £1 bonus. That’s enough for many different free bingo games, each with jackpots and bonus rounds! Any winnings won from the bonus is real cash with no wagering. No max win from your free bonus either!
- Stake Limits: You can set a maximum amount you would like to stake per single game and for what period of time. This could be a max stake of 10p on Rollercoaster or 50p in Paper etc, which means you wouldn’t be able to gamble more than that per game.
- Time Keeper: Set to 1, 2 or 3 hours so when that limit is reached you’ll receive a notification to either stop or carry on. Take breaks!
- Game Freeze: If you’re spending too much time and money on a certain game you have the power to freeze it! Block yourself from playing your chosen games until you decide to unfreeze again. Freezing a game is instant, unfreezing takes 24-hours.
- Cooling Off: This feature allows you to take a break from a period of 24-hours to 5 months.
- Self-Exclusion: Choose this option for more of a permanent break!
Please enter your comment.
Your comment is added.
TinTinn 10/17/22, 01:10:55 PM
This is a really good initiative and being rewarded for locking in those safe play limits is a great incentive for those who haven’t yet. I admit I didn’t until I realised I could get 100 free chances to win jackpots in Paper Bingo just for setting a deposit limit. Plus win-win is everything I win (if I win), is credited...
This is a really good initiative and being rewarded for locking in those safe play limits is a great incentive for those who haven’t yet. I admit I didn’t until I realised I could get 100 free chances to win jackpots in Paper Bingo just for setting a deposit limit. Plus win-win is everything I win (if I win), is credited as real cash.Show more